A nonpartisan PAC in support of public education in McKinney, TX
To be the powerful,
NON-partisan, respected voice for the advancement of public education in McKinney.
To champion public education in McKinney through open communication, action, education and community engagement.
What We Believe
- Public Schools First McKinney believes that public schools are a bedrock of our community and that a well-educated public is foundational to maintaining our democracy.
- All K-12 students deserve the opportunity to have an equitable education, regardless of race, culture or socio-economic status.
- Successful local public schools are fundamental to the economic prosperity of our citizens, our community and our state.
- We value and respect educators and are committed to support increased state funding for public education and compensation for educators in McKinney.
- McKinney, TX has great public schools. We will work with educators within the district and beyond to support innovation within the public education system.
- Public funding belongs in public schools. Vouchers divert precious resources away from public schools.
Public Schools First McKinney
Public Schools First McKinney (PSFM) is a nonpartisan political action committee dedicated to the adv
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.